RENEW THE CITY
RENEW THE WORLD
In the history of our world, no organization has made a greater impact than the local church. The Outreach Ministry of Coral Ridge seeks to challenge our church to personally reflect on what God has done for us through Christ, and how that should motivate us to love and serve others. God calls us to be part of His story in making all things new.
We are excited to launch our second Love Serves Outreach Campaign! Through four key areas, we will learn to KNOW the needs around us, PRAY for others, ACT out in faith, and GIVE our time and talents in order to renew our city and renew our world. Will you join us today?
BE THE HANDS AND FEET OF JESUS
Our Outreach Team has partnered with the ministry of First Priority to help share the good news of the Gospel this Christmas season. We have a goal to provide sports equipment and Bibles for 876 students registered in First Priority in 26 local public schools. There are two ways you can get involved. You can donate towards the purchase of a Bible, or you can bring a new volleyball, football, soccer ball, or basketball to the Welcome Center. Please bring your item to the welcome center or make your donation towards a Bible by December 21st!
GET TO KNOW OUR PARTNER MINISTRIES
- Habitat for Humanity: Coral Ridge partners with the ministry of Habitat for Humanity Broward to provide both stability to low-income families through affordable homeownership as well as overall stability to the South Florida housing market. Click here to volunteer at the Rick Case Community Build Site.
- EMA South Florida: Coral Ridge partners with the ministry of ĒMA South Florida to reduce the number of children in foster care through prevention and mother advocacy while increasing family wellness and economic mobility. Click here to join the Family Advocacy CARE Team to support a mom in need through groceries, home-cooked meals, and other services.
- Hope Women’s Center: Coral Ridge partners with the ministry of Hope Women’s Center to provide information, resources, and free services to women and men walking through an unplanned pregnancy and to encourage them to choose life. Click here to volunteer at the center in various support roles.
- Visit our Outreach Page for our full list of Partner Ministries!
HOW IS GOD CALLING YOU TO PRAY?
- EMA South Florida: Please pray for breakthrough, healing, and restoration for the mothers and children they serve and for the success of their various programs to meet the needs of these mothers and their children.
- Vision of Hope Ministries: Pray for the students in Cap Haitien, Haiti as they are being equipped to impact the nation for Christ.
- Hope Women’s Center: Pray for abortion-minded patients who profess the truth, yet see abortion as their only solution and pray for the young, pregnant patients who are being pressured to abort by their parents.
- Iglesia Metodisto en Sandino: Pray for Pastor Ramon Guilarte as he trains pastors across Cuba in Evangelism Explosion.